Day 7


June 10, 2009

Today, I leave the modern porcelain comforts of Room #2 and head west on Route 2.
Once I manage to drag myself to the local Smyrna Mills Post Office, I gladly duck in and send home 8 1/2 pounds worth of goodies. The blessings of such an event can NOT be overestimated!
On the outside of town, I briefly stop to video the C2C4C Update #4. Then, I head west on County Line Road.
At this point, my left heel has been giving me so much trouble that it's now affecting my left knee. And, the pain is quite excruciating with each step. So, with much prayer and whimpering, I gratefully find myself at the 'Roach Farm' Lean-To Shelter along the IAT. (I really hope that's their name and NOT what they do!)
This place ROCKS!
They've got two trailers set up, a nice fire pit, and even a stash of bottled water.
And, not a moment too soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment